Tuesday, February 11, 2014

SNOW-CREAM CRAVINGS ANSWERED

I'm such a lucky woman to have friends like BeckyD and her 2 daughters, Newt & Tate, all the way up in Jefferson City, Missouri.

This wonderful family went and made a double batch of snow-cream just for me because I don't have any snow of my own and I was having snow-cream cravings bad. BeckD gives us a blow by blow description of the three's first ever attempt at making that wonderfully sweet, ice-cream-headache-spike causing concoction known as snow-cream.

Y'all go on over and have a taste, it's heavenly! Be sure to tell them that Junebugg sent you.

Thank you, Ladies. If I can ever return the favor (well, a favor of some kind since I very seldom see snow) just let me know.

UPDATE: This link has lots of recipes for you snow-cream virgins out there. Mom always used the one without eggs, but experiment and enjoy you luck devils.

4 comments:

anonymous jones said...

Happy 2007, Buggsy! (Not too much of that snow cream stuff, OK?!) Keep well :-)

Anonymous said...

Yeah she said it was a real adventure getting this task done for you but worth it in the end for the memories that the girls will have. I would have loved for her to take pics of it.

yellowdoggranny said...

i went and said howdy...
don't think my mother ever used raw eggs..ick..but snow, vanilla and canned milk..was soo good..

yellowdoggranny said...

only time I had any was when we lived in oklahoma..it was sooo good.